Delivery and Returns
Our Delivery and Returns page is dedicated to you. Dedicated to providing all that key information about your delivery such as ‘When the heck is it going to arrive?’ or conversely take a firm hold of your hand and talk you through that very emotional moment of needing to make a return.
Free standard shipping worldwide
How long will my order take and how much will it cost?
Once you’ve placed your order, we’ll aim to process, pack and send it within 1-2 days of it being placed. We only ship during normal business hours (9am – 5pm Mon-Fri BST) and we don’t operate on public holidays.
Please note that during these times international shipping may take longer than the advertised timings.
UK and Northern Ireland: [Free] 48 hours (Tracked).
Worldwide Standard Shipping: [Free] 9-12 working days.
Which countries do you ship to?
Pala provides free standard shipping to all countries worldwide. If you live on the International Space Station please accept your delivery may take a little longer and there may be a fuel surcharge.
If you live outside of the European Economic Community (EEC) you will be responsible for any custom charges imposed in your country. Please contact your local customs office to find out more information if you require it. Delays at customs are unlikely, but if they occur this may impact your shipment time.
Do you ship to PO Boxes?
We do not ship to P.O. boxes. The law says says only the United States Postal Service may deliver to post office boxes. We’re keeping it simple and not offering it at all across the board.
How do I know when my frames are on their way?
Once your order has been placed, you will be sent an email confirming that your order has been received and is in our system, along with an order confirmation number for your reference.
We will send you another email confirming that your order has been dispatched. If for any reason we find information regarding your order to be incomplete, we will call or email you to verify that information.
Can I track my order?
If you parcel is being sent domestically (i.e. within the UK & Northern Ireland) you will receive a tracking number with your order. If you have placed an International order and would like to know of your parcel’s whereabouts then one of our friendly team will be able to assist.
Simply email us with your order number to [email protected] and we should give you guidance on when you can expect it to arrive.
Will a receipt be included in my shipment?
Your shipment will include a packing slip, outlining the product(s) ordered, but no prices are included on this packing slip. Your order confirmation email will serve as your receipt and will include the final amount charged to your method of payment.
I would like to change or cancel my order
To change or cancel an order, please contact us at [email protected] and we will do our very best to help you.
Product no longer in stock
It might be that in the time it takes to process your order that the product may no longer be available. I mean we are talking about a really unlucky scenario here, like 12,000-1 odds, the same odds you would get for finding a pearl in a oyster.
However, just in case you are sitting at the kitchen table rolling a beautiful shiny pearl between your fingers, then the answer to this question is that we will inform you that the item is not in stock by email and will not process your order.
Do you offset your carbon emissions
We do and please click here to find out more about how we do it.
Returns and Exchanges
Sometimes, just sometimes, what you buy is not quite what you expected; slightly too big, slightly too small, not quite the colour you had hoped for perhaps?
Frankly, it is one of the tricky parts of selling sunglasses online and not quite knowing if you're going to absolutely 'love them' until you've actually stuck them on your face... and we want you to 'love' your Palas. Therefore, if you feel you want to return or exchange your frames then we’ll make it as easy as possible for you to do so.
The BIG print
Returns or exchanges are permitted, provided:
- the product has not been worn and is returned in its original condition.
- the product is returned in its entirety with all the orignally included accessories, packaging and paperwork.
- you have the receipt/proof of purchase.
Regretfully, we can’t accept merchandise that does not satisfy those criteria. Frames that were not purchased on our website will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Processing the refund
To return your unworn eyewear, please follow these simple steps: Here are the
- Please email [email protected] within 7 days of receiving your sunglasses to inform us of your return and whether a refund or exchange is required. Please detail the item you wish to return, adding a brief note as to why you are returning.
- Following confirmation of receipt of your email from our Customer Services (they’re a happy bunch you know), you then have 30 days to return the item(s) to us.
- Pala is not responsible for any damage occurred to the item during return postage and it is advisable to ensure adequate, protective packing is used. All returns and exchanges to be posted with the original order confirmation form.
- If you are a customer from the UK and Northern Ireland then you will receive a pre-paid return label when you email us at [email protected]. Free return. Simple.
- If you are an international customer returning an item then contact us at [email protected] and one of the team will provide you a bespoke label based on your return location. Once the return is received, Pala will deduct the cost of that return label from the product refund.
- Refunds will be credited to the card or Paypal account used to make the original purchase. Returns/exchanges will be processed within 3-5 business days upon item being received. Please note that it may take up to a 10 days for the credit to appear on your statement.
Free and fast options
We’ll give you 30 days
Keeping Things Safe